Campaign Finance law requires that political committees report:
- the name and mailing address for each individual who contributes greater than $50 in a reporting period, and
- the occupation and employer for each individual who contributes greater than $250 in a reporting period.
Political contributions are NOT tax deductible.
Union County Republican Committee
PO Box 588
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Political Contribution Rules
- Corporate contributions are prohibited by state law.
- Personal, partnership, sole proprietorship and political committee checks are lawfully accepted.
- No contribution from a partnership, limited partnership or limited liability company may be made from funds of any partner, limited partner or member that is a corporation.